Mindung Mountain Eulalia Festival (민둥산억새꽃축제)
The Mindungsan Eulalia Festival takes place in the Mindungsan Mountain area. Some of the events held include weekend mountain climbing, talent contests, Arirang singing contests, eulalia music concerts, a Mindungsan Gate ball competition and eulalia photo exhibition. Hands-on programs at the festival include a local food program, post card sending, mountain horseback riding and much more!
Sep. 18 ~ Nov. 01, 2015
Mungok 3-ri, Nam-myeon, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
강원 정선군 남면 문곡3리
Mindungsan Mountain area, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-1544-9053
Sponsors / Management
Mindungsan Eulalia Festival Organizing Committee
– Take a train from Cheongnyangni Station to Mindungsan Station (Mugunghwa Line). For train schedules and reservations, go to www.letskorail.com.
– Exit Mindungsan Station and follow Mureung1-ro Street (무릉1로) for about 1.5km (or take a cab) to reach Jeungsan Elementary School (증산초등학교) where the trail going up to the mountain starts.
– From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus heading to Jeungsan (travel time: 4hr 20min / departs at 18:01).
– From the bus stop, follow Mureung1-ro Street (무릉1로) for about 1.5km (or take a cab) to reach Jeungsan Elementary School (증산초등학교) where the trail going up to the mountain starts.
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)