Enjoy Your Morning In the Palace
Enjoy your morning in Korean palace in Seoul, as if a king or a queen did. Gyeongbok palace and National Folk museum will show you ancient Korea. This amazing palace Korea has will offer you the experience of unbelievably beautiful oriental palace, which is one of the Korea’s main palaces. Get to learn about Korea in the Folk Museum after palace tour, and go to see current living styles at Namdaemun Market. This crowded street market has been called Namdaemun due to the location next to Korean National treasure #1 Namdaemun.(Ancient palace gate; Nam means south, Daemun means gate in Korean language) You will see both ancient Seoul and current Seoul in the same morning.
Palace Morning Tour
minimum Pax: 1
* We pick you up from your hotel one by one.
Official residence of the president is called “The Blue House”.The symbol of the Blue House, which is at the center of Korean politics, is the blue tiles. The first thing that catches your eye when you arrive at the Blue House is also the blue tiles of the main building. The blue tiles and the smooth roof are in beautiful harmony with Mt. Bugaksan behind it.
Gyeonbokgung Palace is a palace erected during the reign of king Taejo, founder of the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910) which was the final kingdom in Korea, but it was destroyed in the Japanese invasion of 1592. It was reconstructed in 1868. It has 4 gates including the southern main gate, Gwanghwamum.
National Folk Museum
The National Folk Museum is located on the compound of Gyeongbok palace. It shows you the traditional life of both the ordinary people and aristocracy. It has exhibits from all parts of Korea. There ae displays of traditional farming methods, hunting, weaving, cooking and other house keeping chores.
Jogyesa Temple leads to the Zen Buddhism in Korea. This temple does not give off the solemn and traditional feelings of the other temples located in the deep mountains. But it has some advantages compared to the other temples because the transportation is very convenient and this temple is well connected to the surrounding city area.
Itawon has been a residential area for foreigners every since the Joseon Dynasty(1392-1910), and continues to have a high concentration of foreigners living in the housing nearby and on the American army base. The shopping district in Itawon is particularly well-known with some 1,350 shops located in the area. Goods and prices vary from dirt-cheap bargains to luxury items like furs.
Palace Morning Tour
minimum Pax: 1
The Important Notice for the Tour Reservation
– Please enter your hotel information (such as Hotel name, room number and hotel number) and E-mail address for efficient pick up on the tour day.
– After the reservation, you will receive a confirmation E-mail about the pick-up time and tour information. If you didn’t receive it in 3 days, please remind us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– All the tour includes a tour guide, Transportation (except for walking tour) and admission fee.
– Child Fare: 10 to 30% discount under 10 years old
– If you cancel your reservation on the tour day, 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
– In the morning tour, we drop off all guests at Seoul City Hall.
– We have no responsibility for your personal incidents and losses during all the tour.
– Pick up time might be changed depending on the traffic conditions.
– All major credit cards are accepted in our travel agency.